Harefield Radio is always looking for volunteers to help us both on air and behind-the-scenes. If you could volunteer a few hours a week, please fill out an application form by clicking here. If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact us.
Harefield Radio has been broadcasting to the patients, staff and visitors of the the world famous hospital since 1972 and we are now delighted to provide our service to the wider community of Harefield village.
As a member of Harefield Radio you will be required to take part in fund raising events for the station.
Previous experience is not necessary – enthusiasm and commitment are!
We currently are recruiting for the following positions:
● On-Air Presenters (both presenting and co-presenting shows)
● Studio Helpers (looking after our music library and ensuing the studio is ready for our presenters)
● Fund raising (helping fund raise at various sites and events in the local area)
● Technical (taking care of our studio and transmission equipment, computer network and telephone system)
● Citizen Journalists (helping collate and write local news stories including reporting on local events)
● Citizen Photographers (helping keep our library of local photographs up-to-date as well as photographing local events)