Harefield Radio is always looking for volunteers to help us both on-air and behind-the-scenes. If you could volunteer a few hours a week, please fill out the application form below. If you have any questions about volunteering, please contact us.
As a member of Harefield Radio you will be required to take part in fund raising events for the station.
Previous experience is not necessary – enthusiasm and commitment are!
We currently are recruiting for the following positions:
● On-Air Presenters (both presenting and co-presenting shows)
● Studio Helpers (looking after our music library and ensuing the studio is ready for our presenters)
● Fund raising (helping fund raise at various sites and events in the local area)
● Technical (taking care of our studio and transmission equipment, computer network and telephone system)
● Citizen Journalists (helping collate and write local news stories including reporting on local events)
● Citizen Photographers (helping keep our library of local photographs up-to-date as well as photographing local events)